About This Project
Do you truly enjoy building quality software? Do you enjoy working in a progressive, fun, and professional team environment? Well, you’re in luck! FlyCow is hiring!
If you have experience with QA Engineer in a Microsoft environment, using industry best practices, we’d like to talk with you!
- Test planning, scripting and execution.
- Review, finalize and communicate test estimates to the Test Lead or Project Manager.
- Define stories and their acceptance criteria and ensure they satisfy customer requirements
- Report and track defects and issues using JIRA
- Manage and coordinate work among a small team of testers.
- Work independently and remotely as part of a distributed team
- Familiarity with the Agile process
- Attend daily scrum meeting, and other regular meetings as required for the Agile process
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- 2+ years of software QA/testing experience.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong QA and Testing industry knowledge.
- 1+ years of experience writing automated tests with Selenium
- 1+ years of experience working with JIRA
- Experience with Visual Studio, C# and .NET
- Languages: C#, SQL, XPath, HTML, CSS
- Methodologies/Principles: functional test design techniques, static testing (reviews), continuous integration, agile
- Frameworks/Libraries: Selenium WebDriver, nunit
- Business skills: ability to conduct basic level written and oral communication in English, ability to work in a medium-size team environment
- Nice to have experience with tools: TeamCity
Remuneration in the form of salary commensurate with experience.